Today I’m participating in a fun MashUp Blog Hop with a group of amazing bloggers! There’s so much amazing MashUp inspiration so start hopping and show these ladies some love:
- Knight Hoodie + Bimaa Sweater by Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy Crafts
- Alleycat Daydream Dress by Call Ajaire
- Rainbow Princess Dress by Rae Gun Ramblings
- Ash Jumpsuit + Vintage Style Flutter Sleeve by Amanda Rose
- Burda Harem Pants + McCalls Dress by Lil Bit and Nan
- Sugar Plum Princess Dress + Poppy Dress by Bee Quilted Beauties
- Dress #13 + Pants #2 by Sprouting Jube Jube
- Katie Fancy Pant + Field Research Pant by Scientific Seamstress
- Jumpsuit Mashup by Sew Like My Mom
- Lullaby Line Body Suit + Grand Slam Tee by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop
- Cherry Pie Skirt + Socialite Peplum by Sewing Sober
I have the same philosophy. Good to know about sands alive. She is so cute!
We've got playdough in the rug 🙂 This looks like fun stuff, I'll have to remember it when the snow flies. Sound like a great stuck in the house activity.
Thank you Emily! It's good to know I'm not the only one! 🙂
Rachel this is going in the "snow day" closet as we speak. It'll be the perfect distraction on those stuck inside days in January 🙂