social media links

Monday, November 24, 2014

Allspice Dress - Paisley Roots

I'm so excited to finally share Bean's favorite fall dress with you!  The Allspice Dress pattern by Paisley Roots is on tour this week along with a giveaway and a link up so let's kick off the tour in style.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Rouche & Division Top

Jessica Bustos is on a roll with her Lil' Luxe Collection of patterns.  The newest pattern is the Rouche & Division Top (*affiliate link) which I was happy to help her test so I've already made Bean three of them!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Reversible Long Sleeved Maxi Uptown Downtown Dress

Lately I've been on a 90's kick.  Am I the only one?  I didn't really love the fashion back then, but for some reason I'm sort of drawn to it now.  Nostalgia maybe?  Anyway, you've already had a sneak peek of my reversible long sleeved maxi Uptown/Downtown Dress, but as part of Sew Straight and Gather's pattern tour I'm giving you the all the details.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Hunger Games - Katniss Cowl

While I really enjoyed the three book series The Hunger Games, I am embarrassed to admit that I had never seen any of the movies.  When Marissa of Rae Gun Ramblings announced her Happy Hunger Games series coming up I took that as the perfect excuse to watch the first two films.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Saffron Swirl - Monthly MashUp (11)

I took a bit of a hiatus from the Monthly MashUp, but there's been a lot going on behind the scenes.  Starting in January there will be some fun changes.  For those of you looking for the rest of the October MashUp, it'll be coming in December, but for now we're moving on to November's MashUp so you can have time to make a unique holiday dress for your girl!